Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Boring day

Went out with siqi & his army mates to watch Andy Lau's Battle of wits, quite a nice show but a sad ending, talks about a young strategist called Ge Li, trying his best to save a city yet betrayed by e very ppl he had helped. Followed by dinner, was still quite early, so I went off alone & walked all e way to esplanade, sorting out of thoughts again. Was there for around half an hr, saw siqi & chun kit went I was about to leave. Lol, seems that they had problem too...

We talked for quite long, hai, both of their r/s problem quite jialat, esp siqi one.. 3 guys sitting beside e merlion talking about their painful past, quite stupid rit. Then, I realise that I'm actually quite lucky all e while to have her, haha, don't know what I was thinking la. I called her to tell her gdnite, she was already asleep le.. Anyway, siqi was damn sad la, chun kit like take it very easy, can't do anything to help except to give a listening ear. Nowadays, most guy friends around me seem to have r/s problem, is it becos of e army? I think more or less it affect our r/s ba, but I always take army as a test. A test to prove whether e r/s is strong enough to withstand e time factor. I very tire nowadays, keep on yawning non-stop, going to sleep le, nite...

No comments: