Monday, December 18, 2006

Good old days...

Went to watch Deja vu with beng yesterday, quite a nice show, but somehow predictable ending. I miss e 1st 20mins of e show thanks to beng who was late. Anyway after e show, I met up with my bro at Taka & we went to G2000 & U2 to get some clothes. Hmm, I got myself 2 pairs of jeans cos I was going to throw away 2 pairs of my old ones, damn long liao since sec 3, also got a white short sleeve shirt. Haha, I finally manage to get Armin Van Buuren 2005 album at sembawang music!!! Thus, now short of his 2004 album only. Until 7pm, we parted ways, beng went to find his friends at clarke quay, my bro went to fetch my sis & I went to meet up with qinyi. Lol, suppose to meet up with sharon too, but she down with a fever, nowadays lots of people down with flu & fever, might be due to e weather. So, I accompanied qinyi to get a present for her bf at cwp, nothing ideal for her boi, then we decided to find somewhere else to sit down & have a chat. Well, had a great talk with her, we were talking about e old days in school , how our friends are faring now & also about our r/s. Lucky ger, met someone who is very nice to her, happy for her too! Its true, without trust, its impossible for a r/s to build up, which why once e trust is lost, its hard to maintain e r/s anymore. Hai, stay e night at beng house, its been a long time since I last stayed over, good old memories, things were very simple then, no worries at all, hahahaha.... Alright, going KL le, will be back on tues night/ wed morning, cya guys!!

No comments: