ISC outing!

Dont you feel good when you are greeted with a nice sunrise e moment you stepped out of e house?
Finally, I have become an intelligence specialist! Haha, nothing special, just that I going to get my sergeant rank real soon. Time really flies & my course has come to an end! Really enjoyed myself with this bunch of jokers for e past 1 month, will miss the morning breakfast with them & especially their cold lame jokes! Even for this picture, they purposely did e handsign (not my handsign) because of e wallpaper in my mobile phone.
Had a whole day outing with them yesterday. Afternoon was spent 'Dotaing' with them, fun, cos our common aim was to kill one of e players who always boast about how good he is, whom I owned in e end... Haha, lots of shouting too! Songbo was e most commonly used one; started by me :) Dinner was at Suntec's Soup restaurant, its my 1st visit there & I thought they only sell soup, wahahaha.. Eventually, we ordered a 8 person set meal & e food is good! Especially e Samsui ginger chicken, hope I got e dish name correct :p ---> a definite must try. As we were proceeding to e taxi stand after e dinner, I saw jolyn, but couldnt confirm whether it was her. So I made a call, but there was no answer. Lol, she called back after I hung up & we sort of decided to meet up. By then, I was like 200m away? So started to run back to e place I first saw her, luckily she was walking towards my direction too. Come to think of it, its been like 3-4 years since I last saw her, still e same as ever, except that she is much more thinner now. Nothing much to say, its always e same old questions; as in e ones I asked when I meet those whom I seldom keep in touch.
ZOUK!!! First time, e air was so fresh! Not a single whiff of smoke! Haha..I think all e non-smokers are glad to hear that? 2 of my coursemates were new to Zouk, one never clubbed before, e other cute lo, got go clubbing before, but never to MOS & Zouk, Zzzz. Nonetheless, I was once again e OL (not Office lady); orientation leader & I brought them to Phuture; our table was at Zouk. Lol, initially I wanted to wack them with Long island tea, but there was an ongoing promotion for Macallan whisky, so got that instead. Haha, it was hilarious to see them kept being forfeited, totally lost for words & e stun look on their face. Then it was red wine, grins~ By then, another 3 joined us from Zouk, I asked them to buy Long island tea! Haha.. They didnt know e effects ma, because....5 out of 5 never drank it before! Imagine their expressions, drinking a half glass of Long island tea,arrr.. Grins~ again! Dancing time, brought them to e dance floor. Okie la, they were quite decent though they were high liao, but all of them were on e lookout for chiobu. Soon, e rest(e reservist group) joined us, but after 15mins we left for Zouk, cos e old boys said Phuture too crowded & e music not to their liking. Lol, dont know when I will become like them too. Rest of e night was at Zouk & they were playing trance! Sweet.. & I down 5 shots of 'illusion' - pineapple juice with vodka, if I'm not wrong. Tiring night, I nearly fell asleep when I was leaning against e wall, that was around 230am liao. In e end, left 7 of us & in e typical guys way of doing things, we squeezed inside one car, went over River valley to have supper!
Great night!

No comments:
Post a Comment