Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Problem solved!

Wee.. I managed to get e SATA hard disk detected! What is needed is just a Floppy disk loaded with e relevant SATA drivers & boot it up when they asked for SCSI & RAID drivers. Swee la, I can use e Fujitsu 6311 liao, going to sell away my T43 soon!
Finally met up with Terrence yesterday night, cos e last time we went out was like 8mths ago? Somemore it was his birthday then, lol.. Went to eat dinner at Sushi Tei, ate one very nice dish, but I forgot e name, hehe. It goes like "mango prawn roll"? Lol, cant remember. Then we chilled out at Wala-wala, had Hoegarden. Poor chap, his Mazda 3 just got stolen recently, apparently it was done by one of his staff. So, he got another, a new Hyundai Advanti. Seems like his company is picking up & doing quite well, but he's been facing alot of problems with one of e shareholders, human r/s, thats e hardest to solve. Hopefully, there wouldnt be much things to do this week & I will be shuttling in/out of various camps for my exercises.
Sian, I feel like going for a holiday!

No comments: