Thursday, August 16, 2007

17Km!!

My whole body is aching now, especially my legs; had a 17km run yesterday morning. The route was hell la, undulating terrain, damn lots of #$% slopes. Worse still, there wasnt any drinking point at all! After e 12km mark, I was already going to die from dehydration. So out of desperation, I licked water from e leaves which was formed from morning dews, haha.. AHM is only 10 days from now & my brigade commander even asked me to take part in e Standard Charter marathon, a gruelling 42km run, Zzzzz. Still thinking on whether to take part in it.

Tuesday morning, went with e S3 branch guys to Sim Lim Square to get a CD drive. Lol, I just tagged along cos I wanted to buy DVD-R, need to burn my porn films for safe storage. Of course not la! Actually need it to burn my PSP games, as my HDD already has not enough space to store them. Then we went Suntec for lunch, it was at Carl's Junior. My first time eating in that fast food restaurant, e chilli fries damn nice la & e Teriyaki burger ---> Awesome! It was so filling that I didnt manage to finish e fries. Same night, I was in e bunk reading 'Crayon Shin chan', then out of nowhere, I heard someone calling me.. "Dear dear"; I thought. Lol, my mind was playing tricks on me! But that was e 1st time it ever happened.

Hmm, I dont really know how to approach you on that matter, scared that it might make you cry. On e other hand, I was quite worried that you might do something stupid; dont hit your hand against e floor ar! Well, even e picture that I took & sent it to you, made you think back of e past, sorry about it. Hope you are coping well now..

No comments: