Friday, August 31, 2007

Crap

Hai, I cant seem to sleep now. Some thoughts are hanging in my mind; bad ones though.

Just had a long conversation with kai sin, she has changed alot! As in no longer e shy shy, quiet girl, can bullshit alot, haha..

Some good news
  • Instead of given 2 mths to evict, I was told by my brother that we are only moving out in next year january.

  • I get to go off on saturday afternoon from AOH, which means... I can go for Kyle's birthday!

  • Someone said okie to accompany me to e birthday party.

  • The couple thing has been resolved
Bad news
  • I'm still awake, need to wake up at 620am later.

  • Its already friday, yet this whole weekend I will be in camp except saturday.

  • I cant make it for COMEX but I still got e brochures! Thx to my brother..

  • This is e most recent update, someone tua me, now say she maybe cant make it, Zzzzz..

Anyway, its was a good chat, turned out to be we have quite a no. of things in common. Haha, no speculation please..


I miss.. nicoll highway.. e view..


No comments: