Past few days...
Great, I just reached home. The last 7hrs I was @ Pasir Laba camp zhou bo; waiting for my officer to vet some documents which I had finished very early at 4pm. Sian, I was wandering around e compounds, just waiting for sms or phone calls. Initially, tied down with pradeep to have dinner, but that fucker pangseh me; in e end I skipped it cos no one to have with. So, I went in & out of e building, hoping to catch some familiar face to talk with, sadly, none. Time spent outside e building was gazing at e sky, looking for dont know what, thinking about dont know what. Maybe I'm missing someone.. Ah, e loneliness bug again.. Fuck, e water boiled liao, cooking maggie mee now, why am I cooking for myself? Zzzzz..
Friday night last week.
It was a damn boring start of e night. Stupid pageant, I shouldnt have attended, wasted 2hrs there. It was e NUS biz pageant semi-finals, marcus asked me along, so I thought james was going too. Hai, he didnt come, most probably out at sea & most of e time, marcus was with his friends. Our dear 'look like innocent' beng was there too, with his innocent friends, lol. Okie la, they must be wondering why beng have such a "beng" friend like me. As I had explained to him; need e bad ones to be around so that life will be balance. Anyway, after e event, Zouk was back to normal! Beng pangseh cos he felt that girls more important than brothers; he wanted to know one of e female finalist. So, I tagged with marcus's uni friends. Omg, most of them were 1st time clubbing & in my mind, I was already thinking of how to drunk them! Lol, marcus objected, he didnt want to send them home. Well, I became their orientation leader, sort of la, then shared $ with marcus to buy them 2 jugs of gin lime. Siqi joined us later on cos I told him I will cover his saturday afternoon for $20; of cos not so little la, it was just to bluff him down. Then, I got to know one of e girls in e group, kinda wife material type, I assumed :p wahahaha.. It was quite stupid, my phone went flat cos of e constant messaging; we didnt sms, just type out e msg in e msg box. Then we had supper with marcus & james @ tong shui cafe; e tab.. of course on me la, those 2 idiots, "when fire rob me" get it? & I got to send her home! Weee...
Saturday
Had to wake up early, still tired from e previous day clubbing. Went down to toa payoh to help siqi open shop for $20, lol. Business was frisk, alot of sk(siao kian) customer but little sales. Finally, got to go off at 530pm, hitched a ride on stephany's rented car; she just got into an accident, tried to avoid a cyclist & ended up hitting a tree, jackpot lo! Wandering around takashimaya, bought 2 nice album from Gramophone, "Vanity" & "Tokyo Lounge". Then got 2 shirt from G2 Blu, finally hitting e shelves at orchard library, had to replace e ones I finished reading. Met up with qinyi, sharon, siqi & jieqi for coffee, which became dinner at Cineleisure's Hong Kong Cafe. As usual, I ordered curry chicken plus some dim sum. e curry nice right? Lol.. Wad lao, I was forced to go Kbox, there will be no next time liao!
Sunday
Work work.. Special appearance by ken; I never worked with him for a long time liao, not bad, at least he's back to his old self, always crapping. Lan session with JJ, micheal & siqi at night with e inclusion of my cousin, which was oddly in place, lol. Hmm, which phone is nicer, 8800 black sirocco 0r 8600 luna?



No comments:
Post a Comment