Sunday, August 12, 2007

Wedding

Yeah, everyone except for siqi went for jin gui's brother wedding. Who's next in line? Hmm, alan? High possibility, afterall he bought kenjia along even after listening to my explanation, haha.. Jin gui? Neh, he said 5 years later, lol, we shall see huh. Well, e rest which is yong chang , siqi, beng & me, seems unlikely. Yong chang - e special one, maybe a little cut on e weirdness will help. Beng - another special one, but not that special. Always lamenting he dont get to meet e nice ones. Yet.... When a nice (maybe not) one comes knocking, he says no feeling; Great.. Me? I also dont know, not in e mood to meet one, but I dont mind giving a try if something nice pops by? Last one ---> Siqi, e most exceptional one, anything can happen from him, who knows he might even get married tomorrow? -.- Dont keep thinking about girls la, concentrate on your work properly leh. Well, congrats to e newly wed couple! Ahem..haha :)


A look at e past. Taken 2001 Swiss Cottage Prom Night.

Jin gui's brother wedding: Yesterday


6 years liao, all of us still looked very much e same. Alan changed e most; on his dressing, I still remember his 'bo chup' ways during secondary school! Oh ya, I got a free bottle of red wine home! Beng damn weak, just 2 glasses of red wine & e whole face turned so red. Joel, you cb... That joker didnt want to watch movie with us, which affected beng, cos he wanted to take joel's car home. Hai.. in e end, no movies. Clubbing was e next alternative, but only left me, alan & kenjia. Ya, that kind of 'Zzzzz' feeling, so I went home instead.
a
Why? at this stage, I still dont get it.
Well, it doesnt matter.

No comments: