Encounter
I run out of words to describe my feelings.
All I knew was, my heart was beating damn fast & I was very nervous. I felt? Happy? Sad? A rush of emotions? Fuck, I really dont know how to put it in words.
Strange huh, that ability still havent diminish.
Her presence was felt & I knew she must be around. Instinctively, I turned to my left & saw her among e crowds. She should have seen me if she had "felt" me. So I called her, asking how she is & whether she's free to chat over a drink. Stupid, I knew she wouldnt agree yet I still asked. Inside Phuture, I was already starting to stone at a corner, then out of nowhere, she walked past me & I poked her; dont know whether thats my instinct. Crap, I was no longer in e mood to drink nor dance. On e way out of Zouk, I bumped into her again at e waiting area. All of us knows that its damn difficult to find your friends when you are clubbing, too much of a coincidence? I really want to hug her & tell her in e face that I missed her so much, but of course, I didnt do it; she going to be someone's wife soon :( So I was ranting again, retelling e same old story to marcus & receiving e same old assertive advices. But I wasnt listening, was thinking of her & thinking about what to do; to leave or to stay.
I stayed.
Instead of 2 jugs of gin lime, marcus ordered 2 jugs of long island tea, Zzzzz. I didnt want to get drunk & it wasnt a good night too. By e time I finished it(cos marcus didnt) it was like 1am liao, trance all e way at Zouk. Finally, james arrived at 3am -->wtf. Clever ass, got us red wine, got me & marcus giddier, lol. Luckily I didnt eat dinner, nothing to vomit out. On e way back home, I fell asleep in e taxi, but e nice uncle woke me up, just nice, at e traffic light beside my house :) Switch on e aircon, had a good bath & slept all e way till 11am, then I realised....
I forget to close e windows. Omg..

No comments:
Post a Comment