Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Three things

A friend in Mindef send this to me through email & I would like to share it with everyone.

3 Things in life that once gone, never come back

  • Time
  • Words
  • Opportunity

3 Things in life that one should always have

  • Hope
  • Peace
  • Honesty

3 Things in life that are most valuable

  • Love
  • Friends
  • Self-confidence

3 Things in life that make a good person

  • Sincerity
  • Hard work
  • Compassion

3 Things in life that can destroy a person

  • Pride
  • Greed
  • Anger

I left out e last set cos its meant for christians. Of course, these arent e guidelines etc. on how your life should be or being a better person. Its just that I thought back my past actions, some of which are quite regrettable :( Well, cant do much about it, just have to keep on moving forward. Anyway, just my 2 cents worth :) Flying off to Bangkok in 12hrs time!

No comments: