Friday, November 9, 2007

Strange.

Its hard to be nice sometimes.
Especially when you try your best to accomodate others, but people just... Sigh.. But I guess $ is always e main culprit, which easily sways your choices from black to white. I have & always been honest about e pricing of stuffs, giving e best to my friends, so that they can save more? More than often, I dont earn a fucking single cent, e most 10bucks for a high volume transaction? & it makes me wonder why some of them would rather pay a higher price to others for e stuffs, when I can actually give at a lower price & yet provide a 100% assurance? Strange but true, that those friends that often buy from me without questions & doubts are merely acquaintances? So, my advice is if you dont trust me, then dont ask me. If you want to know, dont doubt e facts after I present to you. Of course, I know everyone wants to get e best price & there is no harm asking, but its damn frustrating when you get doubt(not to mention; your close friends), dont everyone?

Watched "The gameplan" yesterday, quite a good show, I think I teared during some scenes, dont laugh! After e show, I was waiting for e last bus for a good 15mins, then I realised no more bus liao, Zzzzz. Morning was already bad enough, I only realised I didnt bring my ez-link when I boarded e bus, luckily I got some loose change, haha. So.. I made a call to siqi, asked him out for supper, but he was at boat quay drinking. Alright, change of mood, suddenly felt like drinking. Somehow, I felt like taking a walk & wasnt in a rush too. Lol, it takes just 20mins to walk from Plaza singapura to Boat quay! To my dismay, its a karaoke pub, nothing much to write on. I went home after 2 mugs & I think it caused me to have gastric pain. Wrong. When I reached home, there were food! Mutton curry! Fried fillet! Honey glazed chicken! Huat la! I gobbled up e mutton, it tasted... heavenly! Omg la!

So, I had gastric due to my skip of dinner, hee.. Anyway, my apologies, thanks for being understanding at times; beng :) Time to prepare for work!

No comments: