Bother.
Had too much of a sleep today, but it wasnt a peaceful one; phone kept ringing, sms kept coming, msn popping up, wtf. This is how I spent e first half of my day on leave, shrugs ~ Something is bothering me; alot. Especially e contents of e conversation. I know that I'm always serious into relationship but to know that being serious can screwed up one; its for e first time. Maybe its time for me to relook at my priorities & revalue commitments & responsibilities. Afterall, I have been sticking to e same one ever since I had a relationship? I have no qualms about giving my love ones space if one tell me that I arent their priority. Maybe it feels sucky abit, but I respect e decision made. Sigh, I just hope somethings will not happen. Shall go shop for some new clothes.
You make me think. Grrr...

No comments:
Post a Comment