Days.
Not been my usual self for e past few days.
Thursday & friday were unusually quiet, I was on offline mode all e while, staying at home, learning to do nothing until friday evening. I had to collect some phones on my friend behalf, christmas presents ya? & I wanted to see her badly, so went to help her to get a log cake but I went home straight right after passing her; stupid right? I have wanted to take this 2 days to reflect upon myself, to ask myself what I have done, what I really want & what can be done without doing anything. My mind was definitely drifting, towards one spot & e only conclusion I have after 1.5 days of pondering: Just follow my heart? I'm giving all out.
Come saturday. It was a busy day, morning out to Carrefour with shiyan & kaira to get e food stuffs & liquers. Found out one thing, Carrefour stuffs is damn expensive, get from Seng siong instead! Ha. By e time we reached shiyan house, already 3pm le. So, I quickly started to prepare e stingrays 1st, followed by e chicken thighs while kaira prepare e garlic & did e steak(dont know using what korean/jap seasoning). Setting up e pit was a breeze & e bbq started! Fuck, it started to rain after 15mins & we had to hold several umbrella to cook e food. At some point, I was holding e umbrella with one hand & cooking e food with another, sounds fun huh? Wait till you guys try it. Texas poker followed up, I didnt play e 1st few rounds, cos I will upset e odds? LOL. Eventually, I did play & pocketed $54! Shiyan must be still feeling e pain, cos he as e organiser, forked out $ for all e food & on top of that, lose $100++ Well, e drinks were good, finished a red, gin & whisky but we didnt manage to open e whites, damn it. Glad that everything went well except for e rain. Got a pleasant sight in e end which made me very happy, thanks for it. & I think I said alot of stupid things. However, no one realised something was missing, sigh..

No comments:
Post a Comment