Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry merry xmas!

X'mas came & went.

Well, compared to last year, this year is a slightly better one; not that last year was bad; last year had to cook ma, this year dont need, wahaha.. Schedule was damn tight, I was rushing everywhere, lol.. First, lunch was with shiyan at Hongkong Cafe in Cineleisure & I was late for more than a hour; forgot to iron my shirt. Still, I took a cab down & realised that e new revised cab fare is damn fucking expensive. Well, I got e lunch free :) Then I was left alone in orchard looking for an ideal christmas present. I didnt know buying christmas present can be such a headache, luckily e search ended in Kinokuniya. Actually I wanted to go there get some books for myself, but an idea struck me when I was at e philosophy section "Wa, this book sure ideal", but I didnt get that book. Cos on e way to e cashier, I saw another book on "Murphy's Law", haa.. This became e present. Had a steamboat dinner with e secondary gang minus joel(on sacred duty) & siqi (working), else everyone was around. Everything was LAST minute, very 'gey cua', I bet beng will have comments on this again. Well, did went well in e end & we had our nice dinner in beng's house. Left at 830pm, again in a rush to meet e next group of friends. Had dinner at Waraku restaurant, opposite Clarke quay. Hehe, best thing was that e tab wasnt on me! Then followed by countdown & I was supposed to join another group in holland village at 1am, but shiyan & kaira already left. Hence, I presumed everyone was going off, so didnt went over, then eddy called me at 2am saying that they were still there; I was already home, Zzzzz..

Anyway, I enjoyed myself this christmas! Though it didnt really turn out e way I want it to be, it will still be one that I will remember fondly, ti amo.

No comments: