Off!
Sigh.. Damn prone to injury nowadays, sprain my ankle yesterday when I was playing basketball; old liao! Nothing spectacular happened for e past 3 days, except for e nights which gave me quite a surprise. Other than that, one bad news came along, they finally found out about e loophole; I have to serve guard duty liao! Kao, 2 weekends for this month; this coming saturday & e next one. Anyway, I drank e most expensive caramel ice blended yesterday, thanks to myself for being a too nice guy :( Cos shiyan had wanted to spring a surprise for kaira, but I didnt know it was, so I told kaira about it who was talking to me on msn. So, as a punishment, I had to rush down in a cab to East coast park to drink coffee with them. Taxi fare amounted to $12(pain; heartache), hence e most expensive caramel ice blended in e history of my life. For e record, just for you two hor :D Lol, these two are a funny pair, especially in e car, like to do alot of ahem.. funny stuffs :p Next time, I just close my eyes while you two are in e same car, wahahahaha...
Weee.. Off today, nice morning huh? Time to do some meaningful things while some idiots are still sleeping.

No comments:
Post a Comment