Past 2 days.
Last saturday guard duty was e worst one I ever had.
First, early in e morning we had to perform a taking over ceremony, a recent new implementation which none of us know about it, so had to rehearse several times. Next, due to e superb 'efficiency' of e Signal company, afew of e men cant bear arms. So, pradeep who was e guard commander, decided to call e reserves to replace them. Turned out that e reserves werent e reserves cos they mentioned that they had done guard duty a few days ago & werent aware being on standby, great huh? Then in e late afternoon, one of e prowlers had a bad fall & dislocated his shoulders, luckily he didnt break his arm, phew... Best of all, I was besieged with a headache, heartache & e fact that I didnt sleep on friday night, made e whole thing even worse. It was only until around 1140pm, then I finally fell asleep on one of e beds in e guardroom; to be awaken up by a phone call at 1am plus. Actually, I had 2 miss call on e other phone, but I didnt hear it nor feel e vibration. The nature of e conversation, wasnt anything good or bad but it definitely relieved me of e heartache when e call ended. After a few sms exchange, I drifted off into sleep soundly.... to be awaken by xiaoyi at 345am for my duty shift. Supposed to end duty at 8am but was delayed by e 'efficiency' of e 5SIR guard personnel. But not all were solely at fault, cos some of them did make an effort to come in on saturday night; it was only afew fucking selfish cb individuals who booked in at e last minute. Still, they didnt make any effort to check e inventory thoroughly, can asking me where are e things placed when they are just right before their eyes. Anyway, right after bookout, had to rush down to Rail mall to get e mango strudel which I had asked victor to buy on e previous night. Ya, it was for someone special. Thereafter, xiaoyi, pradeep, yancong & me went over to bukit timah to had our breakfast. Halfway consuming, came a heavy downpour, really wtf lo; it always happen when I have a delivery to make. Finally made it back home at 11am, fell asleep on e bed, only to wake up at 1pm; late for work! Luckily told my brother that I would be late, haha..
Its been a long while since I work together with my brother cos he used to swap with others to other branches whenever he know that he will be working with me. Sigh... I always want him to have e best & impart any knowledge & skills that I have to it. Thus, I always take his mistakes harshly. even for e slightest ones, so that he can remember & not to repeat again. Hence, he hated working with me. So, afew months back, I had a talk with him, explaining why I always reprimand him, telling him that he should stop swapping with others. Somehow, this thing backfire, as in I didnt want to work with him yesterday! But its not because I dont want to work with him, I wanted to work with someone else instead. So much for explaining huh, Zzzzz.. Gawd, he has grown up alot, more mature in his thinking & in his sense of dressing. Maybe its e girlfriend factor? Haa.. So, we were chatting most of e time during work, about his relationship then work, follow by his future plans. Out of e blue, he popped up one question, something which has tormented me for long. Sigh, all along he didnt know about it, I thought; he actually knew it for sometime but didnt dare to mention to me. I also dont know who e fuck went to tell him, though he did mention e name. But nevermind, it doesnt matter anyway... Well, from what I deem, it was a very good conversation.
& finally, I told him last night. I'm glad to have you around, brother.

No comments:
Post a Comment