Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The hardest lesson is learning when to do nothing.

530pm, I just woke up.
I was hitted by 2 bad news this morning.

I thought my grandfather's condition has already stabilised, but after a talk with e doctor, it proved otherwise. Seems that his condition can never improve nor it is stable, e medicines are only there to prevent it from becoming worse, prolonging his life. & e worse thing is, he may leave us anytime; if there is a relapse, which is highly probable. Fuckup thing is, my relatives doesnt seem to bother much about his health too, as in no one really wants to make a trip down to accompany him for e visit, to know more about his condition from e doctor. I know they do care about him, but e actions just proved otherwise? Sigh.. Its just so scary to know that your love one is going to leave you any moment, yet you just cant do anything about it. All I can do, is to accompany him to e hospital at all times, I dont know how long more he can still be around...

The 2nd news actually came earlier. I was flabbergasted when I read e message & it got worse lines after lines. To think that she actually did listen to what I said & kept it in mind assured me for a moment, but to use it as e basis of her decision, thats 'nothing to say', speechless, though I did reply back. I didnt see it coming, definitely not before christmas; things never go your way huh? I held on, even when I knew of my grandfather's condition. Until when I was on e way to Ikea, my mind started crumbling down & at e corner of my eyes, tears formed. I couldnt control e feelings that was overwhelming me, both news affected me badly & happened within such a short span. Luckily, it stopped when I stepped into e building & I plugged in my ipod, playing trance all e way. I went home after getting e 12 glasses for this weekend party & a small stool for my sister use. Bed was e 1st priority, but I noticed something amiss in my wardrobe, hmm.. Fell asleep at around 250pm & woke up with a bigger headache; to be writing this entry now. Having a small chocolate log cake; yes, I hate chocolate, but still need to fill stomach what, Chocolate fudge on top with chocolate mint inside, looks more like a hit with e ladies, anyway thanks to e idiot who brought it from Coffee club. Somehow, my mind is a complete blank, I arent thinking right nor in e mood to think of anything.
Only one thing is occupying my mind now.
You.

No comments: