Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1st day of 2008.

Yesterday night was fucked up. I think my feelings were at e best during meals only, had nice chicken rice somewhere at bedok with shiyan & kaira for lunch. Followed by dinner at Sushi tei with beng, yongchang, jingui, peishan, alan, kenjia & siqi, thanks for coming guys; am very sorry cos I snapped at some point. I was in a damn bad mood & long island tea at Balcony didnt help much too. However, reminiscing our school days past did cheer me up alittle, reminds me of e stupid things we did in secondary school. One or two names did pop out again & it did make me feel quite sian for awhile; just awhile. My cousin joined me at around 10pm & I was already planning to go home. Then I accompanied her to Chijmes to meet her friend for barely 5mins? Zzzzz... Next stop was to go home & drink until next morning, but I still went over nicholas's place for drinking. Saw fireworks when I passed by Boat quay in e cab & I immediately thought of you. Wrong, I was thinking of you all e while & that was e last straw; I wanted to see you badly. Drank finished e baileys & barcardi when we reached. Mei, you are a damn lousy drinker, ha. Anyway, I have my 1st major loss of e year, around $60 blown on poker & blackjack. Back home, I still have to take care of my cousin who was knocked out in e 1st place, luckily she became sober abit after bathing. I couldnt sleep, was idling in my room until e last msg which was around 550am? & I woke up at 9am; my mind is just too occupied.

So much for everything, so much for nothing.
I still choose to wait.

No comments: