Past few days
Time pass damn slow for this past few days.
Sunday was e best, got recalled back for guard duty cos I was supposed to be e guard commander. Apparently, my name was on a separate guard duty forecast which nobody was aware of; e planner didnt send e attachment to my email, Zzzzz... I had to rush down in a cab & ended up with a fare of $11, increment of $2 o.O sad. Sigh, how am I suppose to suppress it; when its getting stronger each day..
Monday couldnt be worse, after a month long absence of exercise & excessive drinking, I was thrust into a biathlon training; 5 sets of swimming(4x laps) + run (800m). Damn tiring la, but its good cos I thought I gained weight during e holidays; turned out that I lost 1kg, e weighing machine cocked up ba. Another bad news, my branch found out that I havent clear my ippt window for e 2nd work year & I have to pass it before I ord. Fuck la, I can only do 3 pull up now... The night was abit screwed, hence I decided to take a walk. Took a train to Clarke quay & walked along e same old path to Zouk. Guess it didnt help, cos it reminded me of that night. Not that its bad, but my main purpose was to clear my thoughts, to have a clear mind. So, I snapped a picture & did something stupid again.
Back at home, my mum was telling me that her one of her aunt visited her, e latter knows how to read into a person's future just by a look at him/her. Well, I dont usually believe in those stuffs, but no harm listening right? Somehow I must admit, most of what she said are quite true & bear in mind that, I wasnt around when she spoke to my mum about it? My mum related to me about all e aspect in my life but I laughed when it came to e r/s part. She told my mum that I will meet my wife within this 2 years, LOL... We shall see huh?
Today morning.
Woke up very seh, went to camp at 6am. Kept having migraine, finally popped a pill down & I felt damn dizzy onwards. Arrr, I have biathlon training tommorow morning & my sunburnt wounds havent heal yet, great..
& my hopes for tonight just got dashed. Sigh..

No comments:
Post a Comment