Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sick.

I was damn sick yesterday, flu & fever came in together. Water kept on flowing out of my nose, phlgem stuck in e throat, my ears blocked & a neverending migraine. Then I still had to continue with my mapping stuff for e ongoing exercise, a 20min task became an 1hr work, just couldnt concentrate. Finally, I went to take a nap at around 10pm, totally knocked out till 8am today. Lol, I didnt finish my part for e presentation & officer had to present whatever I had done. Anyway, e medicine given by e MO didnt help much, only e mucus stopped flowing & my temperature hitted 38.8 during e night. Even till now, am still very giddy & e body temperature keep on fluctuating. Worse still, my whole body is aching & I cant concentrate fully; nearly fell down e stairs twice today. Fuck la, I cant eat anything that is solid now, even swallowing e tablets hurt my throat, Zzzz..

Anyone cook for me? Haha..

No comments: