Camping...
I thought I will be having comfort at home right now; rushing work alone in camp instead, Zzzz..
Finally, back in camp after 2 long weeks. The feeling is so damn different, being in camp makes me moody, somemore am already in ORD mood. So, what did I do today. Book in e morning, had breakfast in e cookhouse. Did some paperwork & slept from 10am onwards till 4pm, then woke up to have my late lunch cum dinner at e canteen. I was already preparing to book out, got an dental appointment later at 12pm; I was told. 'Charlie, still got e terrain thing that needs to be done... by tomorrow afternoon.' Great, so here I am, doing my work & online at e same time. Sigh, 21 more days to ORD. Ya, one more good news, I have to go for a 4 days exercise in Tekong island next week. Fucking shit, who goes for exercises when you are already one week away from ORD? Arrr!! I hope that I have another appointment during e exercise period!
On e other hand, I love e serenity of being able to work alone while listening to songs. Abit cold though, ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment