Its better to have loved & lost than to have never loved at all.
Made a trip down to library yesterday afternoon & got some books to cover my boredom for this 2 weeks. Then, met up with marcus for pool at cineleisure. Ha, I saw someone there; a shadow of someone, a lady in evening dress with high heels playing pool, shrugs~ Went off at around 5pm, got some groceries at ntuc for e evening dinner. I prepared seafood spaghetti; just a simple throw of mackeral, mushrooms, tomatoes, crabsticks & sotong(sticks), just one hour to cook nia, lol. Ya, a bottle of ice wine was thrown in(for shiyan), my collection down to 8 bottles of gold reserve liao; sent me some when you guys are in australia! Anyway, e dinner was e four of us, shiyan, kaira, peiwen & me. Yeah, e desserts from inter-continental hotel were nice; courtesy of peiwen. I going to get e rum & raisin cake next time! Followed by a brief talk cock session & movies at tiong bahru plaza; 27 dresses. Somehow, one of e before show trailers made an impression in my mind, 'The leap years.' Especially e sentence, 'its better to have loved & lost than to have never loved at all.' I guess everyone heard this before, but when was it e time that it really made us realised? Hmm... I finally understood it yesterday.
Back to e movie. Sia la, Katherine Heigl damn feminine ar! If only more singapore girls can carry off themselves like her, wahahaha.. Alright, e show quite nice ba, cant imagine that a girl can be bridesmaid for 27 times & actually enjoying it. Her social life must be damn bad, however it proved otherwise.
Conclusion:?
I want my future solemnisation to be held at e beach! If I ever get married, ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment