Not a good day.
Early morning wake up, saw 2 msg, but I dont know how or what to reply. So, I didnt reply. Anyway, I was lying on my bed running through my phone inbox & sent sms. Ha, I dont know wtf am I doing again.
Wasnt a pleasant day, I woke up with a splitting headache & runny nose. Somehow, couldnt find any replacement, so lan lan went to work. After 10mins, bus 195 came & I realise I forgot to bring wallet. As I was about to step out of e bus stop, it started to rain, cb. Went home, grabbed my wallet & was on a taxi down to queensway. Took a tablet of paracetamol & it made my headache worse. Sian, finally got to zhao at around 5pm. Then szehui called when I about to reach e exit; I forgot my phones. Arrr!! Went back to take it. Upon reaching e exit, I was greeted by e sight of rain again, cb....
Reached home, had a good sleep till around 8pm, went holland village to have coffee with shiyan & kaira. Lol, my last week with this crazy, fun-filled & loving couple before they jet off to australia. When will it be my turn? Ha. I did have my turn, not once, but twice & I considered myself both very lucky/unlucky to have met e 2 special ladies in my life; excluding my mother.
Lucky? Cos they were both very fine ladies, clever & most importantly(sadly) e type I would like to spend e rest of my life with. On e other hand, I wasnt lucky enough for e 1st, cos of a differ of faith. As for e 2nd, it was ruined by my own hands. Though a late salvage was done, it was already too late. Both taught me alot of things about life & even set some of e principles that I'm still living by. Of course, I no longer indulged myself in e past, they served as best, memories. Few days back, when I was running a high fever & lying on e bed, I longed so much for someone just to be by my side. Ha, none cos I was in camp. Oh ya, like to thank those who called & msg me, it kept my heart going when I felt like dying, LOL... 14 more days to go, I wonder..
Now already 4.13am, wtf am I still awake? Arrr....

No comments:
Post a Comment