Cant sleep again.
Zzzzz, supposed to be reading a book now, but I was disturbed by some idiot who sent a wave of messages on msn -.- Hence, decided to write a new entry.
Slept at 6am yesterday, couldnt sleep at all. Lol, saw joyce online at around 3am plus & we chatted till around 5am. Sigh, I also dont know what was I thinking yesterday night, e action was uncalled for, yet I still did it. Anyway, got a good news from dave this afternoon, I be going to Jakarta! Wahaha, its been a long time since I last went there, I miss e nasi goreng! This time round, most probably micheal will be joining me. If not, I will be going alone again; which I prefer. Actually after talking to joyce, I realised I wasted alot of time doing 'wu ga bo' , though what we talked about was totally irrelevant to this. Ha, I just want to leave this place for awhile, to understand what I want, whom my heart is calling to. Fuck la, put this aside first.
I got my new speakers! Creative T20 for $159, abit xim tia though. Followed by a new Linksys draft N router for $159 too, so I can download porn faster right? Ai seh. The companies should pay me some $ for advertising their products. Finally, my mum got her wish, a Toshiba 32inch for $699, quite a steal huh? Luckily, I wasnt e one who paid for that, she did! Wahhahaha..

No comments:
Post a Comment