Lunch.
Had lunch with joyce yesterday @ Lighthouse; a western cuisine restaurant tucked in a corner at Lavender. At first, I was rather tongue-tied; excited? No. Nervous? Yes, I was filled ith it though I'm 100% sure my face showed no signs of it. Ha, I cant remember what e conversation was about cos I wasnt really concentrating on it; my mind was filling with something else. Well, she didnt change much, still e nice sweet face & curvy body(need to exercise more?), maybe dressing sense changed abit. Ahh, she is aging gracefully? Lol, I kept using this word for e past 2 days! Ya, it started with qinqing! Its like looking back at her(qing) younger days, she is 2 yrs older than me & I knew her when I was 16? She definitely changed alot, 'expose' as much as possible used to be her norm culture & now she has this feminine way of dressing (chic look) without much exposure yet ooze abit of sexiness, is this e right way to describe? Lol.. Alright, actually I really looked forward to this meeting, its like after so long, we finally can have a conversation over a meal. Yet, I find it hard to face her; it was regret that was filling my mind. At that point, I asked myself why is this happening? Why e distance? Then a message came in, which temporarily brought me out of it. Someone woke up late! Lol, it did bring a moment of smile on my face. & e meal ended like how a meal ended, I really dont know what to say.
Finally, had my left earlobe pierced yesterday! I can wear earrings le! Okie, studs. Wahahahah.. Sian, 1st day of work is to go sweep phone & its been a long while since I last did that 4 years ago? Gawd. Time for some practice.

No comments:
Post a Comment