One of my worst mistake.
Lol, some things just keep on coming back isnt it? Its been 7 years already -.- Still, it managed to creep into one of my conversation. Ha, true enough, I was a bastard that time; e only time. Stepping on 2 boats isnt my forte, yet I did it without thinking of e consequences. I wanted to have e best of both worlds, which was a fucking selfish act, I regretted it. It was my 16th birthday, for that, I received a watch from dorcas. I remember it was a Swatch with golden ring strap; those that without clasp. Nice watch, however I lost it within a week, apparently some faggot stole it while I was playing basketball in school. Surprisingly, I got another one from her, to replace e lost one; another Swatch, this time round it is a silver color one, with silver ring strap. Then I recalled, she had been skipping meals recently & initially I attributed it to poor appetite, you know girls huh? My mistake, she had been saving up to get me e watches. It was then I realised my folly, hence I ended e other relationship. However, it was too late, 7 months down e road, she broke up with me, citing a fade of feelings. Not long, I was told of e 'main' reason by one of her close friend that religion was e cause(which I dont wish to elaborate). And just now, I was told by a close friend of mine that it wasnt e case, it was e abovemention (which I actually heard it 5 years back from victor, ha!) Glad to say, it doesnt matter to me anymore & this entry is more of a reflection.
Anyway, its a wonder that I can still remember e whole incident; am very stm(short term memory) hehe.. To date, e watch is still serving me faithfully.
Good things always last, isnt it?

No comments:
Post a Comment