Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Recently...

Damn fast, its already 26th march! I need $$$$$$$$..
Some updates.
- I tored a pair of bermudas yesterday, e one my poly mates gave me as one of my birthday present years ago. Sad leh, my favourite pair, it tored when I was trying to climb up e lorry, Zzzz. In e end, had to take a cab back home from woodlands, $18. Gan.
- Met up with dave on tuesday night, seems like another trip to jakarta is inevitable. This time round, I have to get to e outskirts & other towns to sell e products -.- Best news is, after this trip, I might be going Pakistan! Hosay la, who knows I might lay my hands on some RPGs for test-firing, heh. So I am giving everyone a good deal; anyone is free to buy insurance on me :D
- My daily pay was a scam. Apparently, that idiot said I will be paid once e website is done, so am still considered being paid 'daily', Zzzzzz..
- SIM confirmed my university place liao, think out of 100 applications, 100 will get through one la. Sian, my classes are starting in only August, yet they are now asking for payment by 8th April -_- which amounts to around $5k. I need to get a bank loan!
- 3 nights without lights in e room! & no water heater! Worse still, it has been raining for e past few days, bathing at night has never been so miserable!

Sigh, 3 more days & I will be moving out of this place...

No comments: