Saturday, March 8, 2008

So much for everything.

The stars were with us throughout e journey. As we battled streams & mountains, we made a startling discovery! An loose excerpt from: Final Fantasy Tactics. Lol!

Bad morning la, stars werent with me for e whole morning, anyway morning cant see stars too. Was shifting my wardrobe this morning & I was awaken by victor! Ha. Initial moving party consisting of my bro, victor, siqi, james, marcus & me were to meet at 930am at my house, but I overslept. In e end, only victor came; siqi got something to settle(in e end also overslept), james got family thing to settle, marcus overslept. No choice lo, only left victor & my brother to help. Worse still, I was having a very bad headache. The wardrobe was too big to be moved out, so had to dismantle it. Luckily before we went to woodlands, marcus woke up, then we had lunch at Ghim moh food centre; chicken rice! Alot of chicken rice stalls there, so I went to recce, ordered from e stalls with e longest queue -.- Finally, reached my new house, to bring e planks up 4 storeys really damn xiong. The lift only served e 6th & 12th floor if I remember correctly? & its also too far from my unit. Hence, we took e stairs! Just as we were to finish assemble e right supporting plank, e top piece came crashing down & took e metal bar in e middle along. Great, e base completely wasted, plus e side which were holding e bar & e top cracked too. Zzzzz... Really so much for everything lo, have to buy a new wardrobe le. Gan.

No comments: