Findings.
Weee~~ having my black russian now.
Lol, my search was futile today. Well, not totally. First stop was at Fort canning hill, my old haunt. Diao, for e first time, I only managed to find afew, is it because of e season? I didnt know it has a season lo, or someone came before me? So, using my K3, I 'yahooed' & found e next best location at Mount Faber. Fucking shit, its a scam! To trick people into walking up e hill. Am grateful for e training I had in Taiwan when I was in SISPEC, have to walk up & down looking for them, Zzzz. In e website, it stated that there are 183 trees planted there, pui. It was going to 6pm, so I decided to call it off & took another road down e hill. Damn low morale lo, I was wondering where e fuck could those trees be, 183 of them leh, how can I possibly miss them! Especially when I need them e most! Then something caught my eye.Wahahaha! I found them near a drain! But most of them are inside a residential compound, gan. Hence, I tried to seek permission to go in, but no one was around, again gan. So I did something stupid, heh. I pulled out e newspaper from my bag, took one page out & wrote down a message to e owner; requesting for permission & stating my reason. Ha, so far no response from my mobile phone; which idiot will allow a stranger anyway? Guess that e next stop is Kent ridge park later, I hope your words are true shiyan!

No comments:
Post a Comment