Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I will miss you when I miss you.

Met up with shih shih for dinner just now, went over lau pat sat to have bbq stingray! For e whole night, she was telling me about her r/s problems, lol. Dont know what to say about her, still naive? Ha, me too. So, from lau pat sat, we walked till One Fullerton's waterfront & had e rest of our conversation there. I still remember having caramel latte at e starbucks, not bad for someone who never really knew what I like to drink, ha. Still, it was a memorable one. Back to e conversation, I realised that I wasnt concentrating on what shih was talking; was thinking of you. Then I told shih, "if you think of him, just give him a call or sms saying that you do miss him", which I resisted doing so. However, after 10mins, I reached out for e phone in my pocket & sent something else instead. Fuck la, I didnt know there is a underground tunnel linking Fullerton hotel to One Fullerton; made me lose a bet. Pui.

Back at home.

Finally, everything in my room is in place. Some sneak previews.

Gloomy Bears!

My nice sofa bed! Which double as my computer chair too :p



Ha. One more ice wine, hmm...

No comments: