Thursday, April 10, 2008

Relates.

The chaotic hand of coincidence always have its way.

Spent e whole afternoon playing psp & talking to peiwen in starbucks. Ha, I wonder when will I really start work? Cash running low, Zzzz. But, divine intervention came; peiwen treated me dinner at Sushi tei! Wahahaha.. Then went over to National library, she needed to 'prove' her research & I had nothing to do, so brought my novel along. Sia la, her car. Wrong, jeep? Whatever, its damn menacing la, reminds me of e army's land rover. How can a lady own this kind of car? Doesnt suit e petite image leh :p Well, e novel was starting to play tricks on my mind; I was sleepy then. But it had already kick-start e thoughts. Throughout e journey, I wasnt concentrating on what peiwen was saying, was miles away. Even till now, I still feel a sense of loss; which is totally indescribable.

But it wasnt a mere coincidence right? Hmm..

No comments: