Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Running with thoughts.

Had my 1st run in woodlands yesterday night with beng. Didnt know that idiot brought his ipod along, if not I would have brought mine. Most of e time, I think alot while running or swimming, cos e state of mind is clear to analyse things, to make judegment & also to keep me occupied while am doing long distance. So, my mind was left to wander....

Trust, a very strong word, which we often use in our relationship. Be it with friends or love ones, its one of e basic block of any relationship, without it, one cant further much. I was wondering, along e 23yr course of my life, how many 'trust' of mine had turned into mistrust. Not much, maybe less than a handful. One has more or less been banished from my life, e rest are just minor issues. Maybe not? How often do we know that person is lying anot? Based on trust? Ha. Based on instinct? That, I have to fall back on trust again. Is it why when a person cant be trusted, e relationship starts to break down? Thats really disheartening, yet it happens to everyone of us. I was told to judge people more carefully, to peer inside their thoughts, e latter which I oftenly do. To my dismay, I often get to know what I dont wish to know. Someone told me I used to make good judgement & it all depends on whether I wan anot. Ha, thanks for being my critic.

In e end, I have to trust what I trust right?

No comments: