Sunday, April 27, 2008

up downs.

Dashed.
My heart sank when I saw e message, mind just blanked out for awhile. The news that I had been secretly hoping against of, finally came. Sigh... What am I suppose to do now?
Work - Been working for e past few days, e new branch in Boon lay seems to be faring quite well. Lots of consumers, hence lots of customers. Damn busy, I wouldnt get to sit down for more than 4minutes; e crowds keep coming.
Family - a long lost cousin of mine suddenly sms me. Actually not long-lost, just that I see her only once every year/2 years; which is during Chinese new year. So, I didnt know who it was at first when she asked me to attend my grandma's birthday. Been waiting this for a long time & am very relieved that I didnt lose this part of my family.

No comments: