Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yesterday.

Kent Ridge park was a big letdown, I didnt manage to find any :( Shiyan!!!!! Ha. Nevermind, at least I learnt one lesson; need a car to go there next time. Siao la, think I'm addicted to apple tea again, had at least 6 bottles for e past 2 days. Anyway, had dinner with shih again, went to eat frog porridge. Damn funny la, though I had eaten there for a few times, I never ordered before or know how to order, ha! Nb, she said my face turned red, Zzzzz.. Fine, so I anyhow ordered, luckily still can finish. Sian, I got a letter from DBS's HR, asking me to apply for Financial Executive Programme, wtf? Never heard of it before, but I think quite a no. of people recieved it, though I didnt go & verify it; instinct la. I applied for it anyway, no harm what, who knows they might pick me -.- She also asked me to go for it, stating that my degree's fee might be sponsored fully by them; good incentive huh? Well, sent her home after dinner & I saw Yuki! Damn fat liao!

Very suggestive posture, hahahaha!












Lol, I knew something would happened once e door opened. Yuki rushed out & licked me! & peed on e floor; she does that almost everytime when she is excited, Zzzz.. What happened next is damn awkward, so I shall leave them out. Afterwhich I had a long chat with shih at e nearby playground. Sigh, upon seeing her tears, I become damn sian. Well, I see/hear any girls cry also sian, except for my sister ones, which is damn irritating. Maybe it will change when she grows up, ha. Sudden, it seems so clear after that particular sentence, it seems like I already know what I wanted. My feelings were drifting & it nearly 'drifted' me to a decision. Reached home at around 220am, but couldnt sleep. So, continued with my novel until I really fell asleep at 4am plus. Woke up to see a message on msn & I realised what happened prior, was just temporary. I wonder whether all this is a test of faith, if it is, stop giving me. I had enough.

Arrrr!!! I miss you alot.

No comments: