Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ah ma's birthday.

Went for my grandma's birthday yesterday; my paternal side. It is e first time I celebrated her birthday & also e first time I had dinner with this family besides chinese new year. It feels good to be around with them, though, I cant really remember e hierachy of e family members nor e names of my cousins. As usual, had a long talk with my dad & I came to realise I have alot of similarities with this man who was almost out of my life for e past 17 years. Lol, I dont know why, I downed 6 cans of beer yesterday, think I do that almost everytime when am there. There was alot of food, coupled with e beer, made me really damn full. Towards e end, we had a strawberry cake, made by Ziting, tasted not bad! Ha. Then, I went out with my stepsister met up with reiko halfway then went to Holland village's coffee bean. From chen cao, I came to know more about my dad, his everyday life, seems like he has mellowed abit, approaching 50 soon. Ya, he was telling me to enjoy my life while I can & to slow down when am approaching 50. Ha..

Slow down? Hmm...

No comments: