Tire
Been too tired to write for e past few days; damn tired by e time I reached home. Everytime I login to e new post page, my mind will be thinking of resting on e bed. Next moment, am on e bed, sleeping soundly, ha! Working is really damn tiring, have to face all sorts of customers everyday & perhaps, cheat most of them too, ha! Well, maybe not cheat, sales talk; damn repetitive everyday. Even when I am off, cant relax at all; schedule still damn pack. 2 months after ORD, somehow I do miss e times in army, where I can go take a nap whenever, wherever I want to, as long as my job is done. After a 2 long years of absence in e company, except for working on sundays & company meetings during my ns stint, I feel that am no longer interested in doing sales; in mobile phones. However, e challenge to acheive maximum profit at e expenses of e customers' wallets still excites me. To see e company grow; well, its more of an obligation & also a gratitude to someone who has been part of my guiding process for e past 7 years. Sigh, meeting coming up soon, hope things turn out well..

No comments:
Post a Comment