Work.
Yesterday night
On e train home, I was thinking about several things. One of it was e company & e staffs working in it. Seems like e trust we have with one another is no longer there anymore. I remembered e times when we always gather for dinner after work & almost everyone of us will attend. Now, nobody even ask for it. I find it rather funny, that alot of significant things which happened, e news never reached my ears; until only very much later, especially e two years absence when I was serving e army. Somehow, I keep on feeling that e one that wields e biggest influence is upsetting e whole thing. Why? I dont know. Maybe, partly because I cant be really bother about it. Nobody really cooperate with each other unless it serves their interests. Lol, maybe this is workplace politics, e more people u work with, e more politics to begin with. Seriously, though I act nonchalant about it, actually I really wish to do something about it. However, unlike last time, it involves too much people & e lack of cooperation makes things difficult too. Guess that I start with my branch in boon lay first.
Off to work.

No comments:
Post a Comment