Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Zzzzz..

Zzzzz, life's really a damn boring routine. No more late night lan gamings, drinking, clubbing & not even a decent chat over coffee. Too busy at work & it ends too late, hence e only venue of entertainment is home; dota & dota & dota, plus e occasional chat on msn with e usual lot.

I actually wrote this post at 11pm, but decided to save it & continued on e next day. However, thanks to alan, I cant seem to sleep now. Why? Same symptoms as him, but different perspective. Hence, am writing whatever that is going through my mind. Its nice to wake up in e morning or awaken by e sms tone, to see a greeting message that will really make your day. Near lunch and/or dinner time, some idiots will ask whether you have your meals yet. Someone who be there for you with no questions asked nor expectations from you. Best of all, placing alot of faith in a person whom you dont really really know at all. Strange isnt it? I really dont know what am I missing.

Its incoherent, I know.

No comments: