Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bathing woes.

Saw a Post-it note on my heater switch just now.

Without fail, I take warm shower for every bath. So, even if e weather is damn hot, I will still switch on e water heater. My mum on seeing it, will either switch it off or keep on nagging at me that e weather is hot; e latter most of e time. I had just finished bombing on Iraq, reached my hand out of e door for e heater switch, but touched a paper instead. So, I pulled it out. It reads "no pusn, save $$" Ya, she spelt push wrongly. Why I knew its my mum? Of course, she is my mum, ha. You see, she saw a pamphlet yesterday on how to curb e raising utlities bill & also on ways to save electricity. Hence, must be one of her ingenious excuse to remind me not to use e heater e next morning. Saw her when I came out of e bathroom. 'You write one right?' 'You always forget to switch off' Zzzzz, that is e hidden meaning, I admit that I often forget to switch it off. Cant blame me for trying right?

Anyway, I had this damn fantastic biscuits! Know why? Cos it taste fucking nice. Think its from sweden? Cos e wrapper had 'IKEA' stickers on it, ha. The brand is call ' Goteborg ' & I had e raspberry one! Seems like I have to make a trip down to Ikea soon; just to get e biscuits :)

No comments: