Friday, June 6, 2008

More than yesterday, less than tomorrow.

I stumbled over this kevin kern's piece when I was recreating my itune playlists; my previous ones cant be port over, hence had to redo, gan. This piece dated damn long ago, 8 years perhaps? Haha, made me think of some silly stuffs. Realised, I often laugh at my past whenever I think of it; except for e r/s parts :( When I was in secondary 2, 梁老师, my chinese teacher who was also my form teacher, told me a sentence ' As you get older, u will laugh at your past whenever you think of it' . True enough, e period of secondary school life, e things I did & e things that happened, some are really downright stupid. Haha..

Anyway, I uploaded e music piece. Come to think of it, I wonder who will I say to; more than yesterday, less than tomorrow.

For yesterday is but a dream
& tomorrow is only a vision.
But today well lived,
makes every yesterday a dream of happiness
& every tomorrow a vision of hope
Look well, therefore to this day.

No comments: