Monday, June 2, 2008

Recents.

Nice off day! Finally had e chance to sleep until afternoon on my off day, but I woke up at 10pm plus & couldnt sleep thereafter, Zzzz. So, went over to e library, got some nice novels! Been weeks since I last touched one! Then met up with beng, had KFC (dont know why he likes KFC so much) for lunch supper; cos I already had lunch at home. The rest of e afternoon was spent slacking at Starbucks, not really; fucking phones kept ringing while I was doing e excel spreadsheets for my company sales list. Perhaps, I should be more involved in management stuffs, rather than on sales. Basketball for e evening, reminiscence of e good old seconday school days. Especially when I get blisters due to my stubborness of not wearing shoes, barefooted playing! Great, I have several now & having difficulty in walking :)

Last week; significant events.
Thursday - Szehui's birthday, kept drinking & drinking, I admit that am an alcoholic, once start drinking, very hard to stop; finished 1/5 of martell by myself when e rest of them went to smoke. In e end, had to ask taxi uncle to stop halfway to let me puke. Back at home, I made a mess in e toilet while bathing & went to sleep without clearing it. Thanks to my brother, he cleared up most of my mess, so did my father, thousand of apologies to them, appreciated it.

Friday - Woke up with migraine. Had a busy day at shop, followed by e company meeting. It ended with a sour note for almost everyone except for tianlong & me. Well, cos I got a pay raise of $20. Well, it looks fantastic on e surface, but I have to deal with e unhappiness & doubt that was/is lingering on others' minds. As in like, I only came back to work full-time less than 2 months & not even in charge of any branches, yet am e highest paid in e company. I did question dave why he did it; he gave me a vague answer, ' cos u did well'. He also mentioned that he wanted to urge e others to work hard, citing that he will raise e pay of those if they prove their worth. kind of double- edged sword huh? Some might think he's being bias, hence, pointless to work hard & cause them to deteriorate. Those that take it in their stride, hopefully, might prove their worth. Think siqi was e hardest hit, did notice e look on his face, yet I cant do anything about it. Anyway, it still didnt answer my questions over my future in e company, perhaps that is his answer to me. Sigh....

Saturday - 1st day of getting my raised pay, $100, it does feel shiok. Coupled with my bonus tier, it was even more shiok, about 2 days of my usual pay. So, watched Chornicles of Narnia: Caspian prince at Causeway point after work. Went with yihshy & joined by my brother & his friends. Not as good as e 1st installment, very draggy, predictable ending. Maybe watching casper is better? Ha.. Am going to bring my sister to watch Kungfu panda soon!

No comments: