Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bathroom woes.

OMG, I woke up late. Heh, at 10am aussie time. Supposed to be going to Ocean road today! Nevermind, shall be going tomorrow.

You know what's e best & worst place in Melbourne? The bathroom in shiyan's apartment & its kinda chic, really. Anyway, now I consider water heater to be e best invention of human! Nothing beats e hot water hitting your body when your surrounding is 10 degrees -.- Then e worst part, which is actually 2 parts. 1st, after coming out of e showering partition, it gets cold again! Because of e warmth temperature that e body gets during showering, e floor really feels like a sheet of ice, ha. As for e 2nd one, imagine landing your ass on e fucking cold toilet seat? Very nice experience.
And he told me that e draught stopper(I thought it was a door stopper), is supposed to stop almost all e cold air from seeping through e small boundary between e door & e floor into e toilet. Zzzz, should had told me earlier!

Visiting time!

No comments: