Down under in 12 days!
Some unexpected things happened over e past few days.
I will be in Melbourne from e coming 23rd to 28th! Heh, be in Australia afterall. Its kind of a last minute decision, thanks to shiyan timetable, wahahaha. Heard that it will be damn cold there, who cares? It should be fun anyway! On off today, so afternoon went to OCBC to change my mailing address & also to get my replacement atm card; got 'eaten' by e machine cos I gave my mum e wrong pin no. LOL! So I had to sign 2 documents; one for e address, e other for e atm card. However, they told me it was e wrong signature, it was e 'signature' signature I was using last time. So, had to sign again, but e damn teller only made me re-sign one, which I didnt realise until they called me....
"Sir, u have to change your address again via our atm machine as u didnt re-sign e 2nd document." Zzzz...
Nevermind, I had an hour of relaxation; slurping green tea frappucinno with my novel @ wheelock place's Starbucks. Then had dinner with kaira & shiyan @market place? e food court @ Wisma atria, gan expensive! & e food wasnt very nice :( Followed by "Red Cliff" @ PS. Hmm, its kinda draggy, 1st time I see Zhuge liang so handsome, lol! & Zhou yu should be acted by someone who looked more like a girl; thats how they depict him in e real story. Anyway, e ending sucks, cos there will be a sequel :(

No comments:
Post a Comment