Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fast forward.

This few days seem to pass quite fast & its already into July. I often wonder what makes 2 person get together & then, stay together. Looking back at my past records, I realise I suck, therefore am still single now. Well, it isnt that bad to be single, I get all e freedom I want, thats e only reason I have. I have no time for a relationship, thats an excuse I often give to myself & others. Truth is, I hate to be single; but I never really bother to find one. Perhaps, I am e problem? Lol? I dont know. Every morning, I see e same old message on my msn & its really really really damn demoralising; am only spared of it during weekends. Arr...

On e other hand, perhaps it can be avoided by having breakfast, ha..

No comments: