Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Past one week.

Kinda same routine for e past one week. Monday & tuesday having lectures at sch & e rest of e week, work. Had a half day off today; nobody knew I was free :D Went down to tlh to get some goods for my branch then went back home to rest. Damn nice weather then, rain just stopped & I was lying on my bed, listening to trance & finishing my laptop system migration. ' de le le' -> This is e best I can do for simulating e msn sound when people msg u. Turned out to be one of my OG mates ' hey, saw u in lecture, but I dont know really know is u anot' Cos I wore specs ma, anyway I told her that I did see her too but didnt approach her, LOL.

' You always like to sit at e top corner one'

& I was thinking of replying ' Ya, easier to escape in case of fire' ^.^

'Heh, I like to get away from e crowds'

Dont know why, but I really do like e feeling of being alone in school. No disturbance, no worries except on how not to fall asleep & daydream(which will also lead to falling asleep). Most impressive thing is, one person seems to know what I was daydreaming about, clever ass. Nonetheless, lectures as usual, just that e things being taught are getting harder.
Back on sunday, had a good laugh with tianlong & ken, we were having ice cream at Holland village's Swensen. Ha, just like e good old days, full of crap shit. I had a banana crumble; awesome, ken had a cookie summit & tianlong, some waffle with icecream(like A&W), stupid. Its been a long time since I have this kind of talk cock session with my fellow colleagues; 3-4 years back, everyone would have gathered. Sigh, its kinda sad, workplace now is full of politics. Well, at least joyce was around last time & I would have someone to talk to when am back at home :(
Well....

Finally complete e migration! Use my new T61 liao!

No comments: