Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday!!

Coincidence? Ha. Perhaps fate is playing a part.

Had dinner with xilei @ Ichiban on wednesday night, kinda nervous, afterall is my 1st meeting with her. Funny lady, cant describe more here, lol. But it was nice, had loads of things to chat with her & I nearly want to stay on; in working hours. Sales was bad on that day, I wasnt in a mood to do deals, but was lucky that it crossed 1k for profit. Back at home, chatted until 3am plus & I decided to laze on e bed; ended waking up at 6am! But I really had a good sleep, no more tossing around & my mind was literally blank. When I finally wake up at around 11am, it seems like a fresh start. Ha, eventually had dinner with her again, kinda feel bad that she came down all e way & made her waited for an hour, hehe. Thanks for making my day!

TGIF!

No comments: