Insomnia?
Fuck. I cant sleep.
Went to meet shih @ Raffles after work yesterday. Got 2 bottles of long island tea, a e33 & a bottle of chardonnay. Been a long time since I last tasted long island, damn nice; though not as potent as e one in Zouk. Poor girl, stressed out by e financial crisis(her department deals with shares) & also her failed r/s. On top of that, I gave her a very hard scolding on monday; didnt know I made her cried until joyce told me e next day :( So, had to check her out. We ended up sitting at e edge of e esplanade stage area, by then I was already on e 2nd bottle of e33, wahahaha. The surroundings have changed alot, bright lights fill e area - On e opposite left, integrated resorts, on e right, for e upcoming F1 race; prefer e darkness. However, e breeze compensated for e 'bright atmosphere', constant wind blowing on e face throughout e night, nice.. Sigh, I saw her cried again. Is it just so hard to love someone? I think so. Then why still love? Ha. I gave up explaining. Fell asleep at some point of time after I finished e chardonnay, to be woken up by e sound of singing. It was quiet all around, most of e couples already left & slowly, I sat upright & listened; a sweet voice, yet hidden with trails of sadness. I know that she always like to sing & it was damn smoothing, perhaps it was e alcohol effect. It carried on along e way till we reached lau pat sat & had our supper?breakfast? After which I sent her home & it was already past 6am when I hit e bed. Woke up for no reason at 845am, from then on, I kept drifting in & out, just simply cant get to sleep. & whenever I fall asleep, e calls & sms will just come in at e right time to disrupt it, damn. Long night later.
I miss you badly.

No comments:
Post a Comment