P906i



Been looking at e forums about japanese phones for e past 2hrs & I still cant find any nice ringtones for my p906i. Heh, mine is e black one. Initially, wanted to get e silver but scare of scratching it; black wouldnt be so obvious :)
Some nice features of this phone
- Auto flip - e front flap opens up on its own when u say 'open'; not really. A button on e top left hand corner will activate it.
- 5.1 mp camera - Pictures taken are really stunning, good for taking under e blankets.
- Sound system - Awesome, quote this from shiyan ' Can make u cry' . I just tried it, loud & crystal clear.
- Special LCD - Can open it vertically & horizontally as shown in e 3rd picture; most likely for showing off.
- Smooth buttons - Ergonomics, very nice to press.
- No T9 - I never use dictionary anyway :)
- This is e feature I like most - dialing picture. Whoever/whatever/wherever u call, it will always pop up e same picture; e best picture.
Cons
- No T9 - Ha.
- No chinese - Only Jap & Eng, though some chinese characters are supported.
- Short battery life - One & a half day.
- Mp3 not supported - Wma e next best alternative.
- Ringtones - Only limited to Mp4 & Mld.. Zzzz.
- Phonebook - Format different, have to edit each & every of your contacts, another Zzzz.
- Signal - Unstable? But so far it hasnt give me much problem for e past few days (touchwood)
- Cant use 3G & GPRS - Means no MMS. Gan.
Anyway, I just love this phone. Thinking of getting e SH906i too, wahaha. Sigh, I cant seem to sleep, been pondering over what happened. Often, I questioned myself on e choices I made. Bad habit of mine, always thinking back on past events. Well, I dont regret loving u. Perhaps its time to get some sleep..

1 comment:
wah sure or not can make you cry....... so good?! if not means anything can make u cry -_-
Post a Comment