Monday, September 1, 2008

Tired.

I hardly can have a good decent rest.
Morning was spent at e library, doing my maths. Which reminds me of e good old secondary school days.. Eh, wrong. Poly days. Waiting outside e library for it to open, then getting seats for my friends & I. Plugged in e mp3 player, listening to songs & solving e questions. Typical school life again. I really hate e fucking maths, alreally did it 7 years ago & still doing it again, WTF. Anyway, first time I broke e rules, eating porridge in e library, bought by some kind soul who was sitting next to me, HA.
After lunch, went down to Tanglin halt for my weekly stock take. Felt damn tired, decided to head home & rest. So, I bluffed junrong, citing I have work to do, waahahaha.. Reached home, lazed around for an hour before falling asleep on e bed Zzzzzz.. & woke up 15mins later. Just cant seem to sleep well, so I decided to go for a haircut & looks like ah Toot now.

Sometimes I feel that my worries are unfound. How?

No comments: