..
I have been stuck in e blogging page more than 3 times for e past one week, everytime just staring blankly at it & wondering what to write? Actually, I do have alot of things on my mind, it just that I cant be bothered to pen them down. Sigh, ever since I knew about my aunt's plight last friday, I cant seem to stop thinking about her. She didnt know she have high blood pressure & e worst happened; blood clot developed in e brain & luckily my cousin was around when it happened, if not... I didnt dare to step into e ICU, just stood outside & took a few glance, cant bear e sight of e surrounding apparatus & e tube in her mouth & I nearly cried out. Talked with e shift doctor who sheded some news; Good news is, she is no longer in e critical stage. Bad news, e blood clot caused some nerve damage on her brain & parts of her body might be partially paralyzed. Wonder how would she react when she wake up, hai.. Work wise, another pain in e ass at times. Hope things would change for e better.

No comments:
Post a Comment